The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services. As an outside sales representative, or sales agent, they will also research sales competition.
- Communication Skills: You'll need to speak to customers about a product's different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work long hours, nights or weekends.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
Photography internships are the best way to bridge the gap between going to school and continue working in the industry. Internships help provide valuable work experience by learning from everyday professionals. At the end of your internship, you’ll have relevant experience to help you decide if pursuing a career in photography is right for you. It also helps that 7 out of 10 internships result in job offers.
- be organised and practical
- anticipate the needs of the photographer
- be able to foresee and evaluate potential problems, and deal with them calmly
- pay close attention to detail