4 Ways To Get the Most Out Of Your Portrait Session
Ok, so you hired us to help create real stock images of your business/ company and now you’re ready to start using these gorgeous shots to elevate your brand! You'll want to use them quickly and get the most impact! Well, here are 4 quick-and-easy ideas to help you make the most of your images!
1. Social Profiles
Considering how much time people spend on social media everyday, I'm on it right now. Take a few minutes and optimize your profile photo and your cover photo on each channel.
Standard image sizes for major social networks are as follows:
- Facebook profile picture: 170 X 170 pixels
- Facebook cover photo: 828 X 465 pixels
- Twitter profile photo: 400 X 400 pixels
- Twitter header image: 1,500 X 500 pixels
- Google+ profile picture: 250 X 250 pixels (minimum)
- Google+ cover photo: 1080 X 608 pixels
- LinkedIn profile photo: 400 X 400 pixels (minimum)
- LinkedIn custom background: 1584 X 396
- LinkedIn cover photo: 974 X 330 pixels
- LinkedIn banner image: 646 X 220 pixels
- Instagram profile picture: 110 X 110 pixels
- Pinterest profile picture: 150 X 150 pixels
- YouTube profile picture: 800 X 800 pixels
- YouTube cover photo: 2,560 X 1,440 pixels on desktop
Your website promotes you 24/7 on the world wide web, showcase to people who are unfamiliar with your work exactly what you're about.
Pages that could include great images:
3. marketing collateral
Marketing collateral is your platform to tell your story. This platform provides many avenues for images to live.
- Case Studies
- Sell Sheets
- FAQs (which are very helpful for a disruptive technology)
4. PRINT ADvertising
Print is still a top-of-funnel medium. It’s really forestablishing brand worthiness in the marketplace, for establishing the value of the brand, for communicating very broadly, with broad reach, to the right target audience.
Forms of Print Advertising that still work: